SustainabilityEconomic success with an eye on tomorrow
Climate protection is of utmost importance to us as a part of sustainable economic action.
Within this framework, we plant trees in our company-owned forest near Berlin – coupled to the supply of packaging machines to our customers.
Together with protecting the climate and the environment, the careful use of resources as well as fairness, respect and responsibility are very important to us. We cover the three core areas – social awareness, ecology and economy.
We are guided by the Brundtland Report, the definitions of the German Council for Sustainable Development and the twelve sustainability principles of the mechanical engineering industry.
What does this mean in practice? For example, we advise our customers on the use of packaging material in a resource-conserving manner and help them to comply with the statutory regulations regarding the recyclability of packaging material.
The Blue Competence
LoeschPack has been a partner of the Blue Competence Sustainability Initiative for many years. This initiative was originated by the VDMA in order to promote sustainable activity and trading in the mechanical engineering industry.
Within this framework, we have committed ourselves to complying with twelve sustainability principles:
- Sustainability is a crucial part of our company strategy.
- We create solid business schemes with sustainable values and help to secure entrepreneurial success.
- Our technologies and solutions promote worldwide sustainable developments.
- Our company is a living environment.
- We take social responsibility in our regions.
- We do what we promise!
- Sustainable thinking and action are represented in our processes and products.
- We act with consideration of resources and stand up for climate protection.
- Our staff are our most valuable asset. We promote engagement and participation.
- We stand up for the maintenance of human rights.
- We cultivate active interaction with all participants.
- We transparently communicate our sustainable action.